Kitchen

The kitchen in the popup is very functional. The sink is great, the stove is removable and can be taken outside and attaches to the side of the camper. The little fridge works, and there is plenty of storage....but it was ugly. And in the renovation, the entire kitchen just brightened up! But the faucet, was....well, boring. And stainless. And not sure if I had mentioned it before but the new hardware for the cabinets is now oil-rubbed bronze; thus the builder-grade sink faucet no longer matches with my glamping decor! It needed to be replaced.

In an ideal world, I would find the prettiest bar/bath faucet in a clearance bin at Garden Ridge or Home Depot. But that didn't happen. And I was checking often. These little buggers are expensive! $100+ for a small faucet. Apparently I haven't replaced many faucets in my time. 

But I have found that if I can't find something, Amazon.com can. And the best part? We are Primers. Yup. Free shipping, sometimes the next day. And I found the faucet that I wanted!!! Yahtzee! And it was {only} $49.00. Prime. 

So I bought it. And it was on my porch the next day. Priceless.







And it matches perfectly! Never thought I'd be excited over a faucet. But I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS