Chalkboard Door

I have seen SOOO many cool projects for chalkboard paint. I love it. I used it in my last project when I renovated an old armoire for my Scentsy business. I've added it to jars for labeling. And after being on Pinterest, I found that chalkboard paint was going to make it's way into OUR camper. 

And where else, but on the ugly factory door. It will be great to post Activities and Menu and just fun Memories from the trips.

Taped it all off.


Used a foam roller brush and Rust-oleum chalkboard paint from Home Depot (that I already had, but it's also $8.99 a quart, and you will only use a SMALL amount)

It will take a few coats. Even now, all complete, I think the door needs ONE more coat of paint. I can see little beads of light coming through in some spots. But I am SOOOO excited to draw all over it!!



1 comment:

  1. Do you find you love this after time? I'm curious how the chalk dust is? Washing? Do the boys use it?
    Just wondering, love the idea for our pop up as well. But with the slide window wondering if it would hold up

    ReplyDelete

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS